UPCOMING ZOOM AUDITIONS
Following the submission of your audition registration and closer to your audition date, you will receive an Information Package that will include details such as what to wear. You will be asked to upload three photos during the registration process: 1 headshot, 1 photo in tendu a la secondé, and 1 photo in first arabesque. Please see example photos below.
What you will need for your Zoom audition:
- A computer or device with a camera.
- A strong internet connection.
- A clear, safe space to take class (can be in your home or at a studio). We must be able to see your whole body in the camera.
- A barre or chair to use as a barre.
- Your regular ballet attire (more information will be listed in your Information Package).
NOVEMBER 3, 2023
> Times TBD
Audition 3-4:30pm PST
TBD – Check-in
TBD – Audition
TBD – Q & A
*Please note, the time is listed in Pacific Standard Time (PST).