VAB Senior Summer Intensive 2018 Activities
Sign up using the registration form below for as many activities as you like! Those activities that indicate pre-payment can be paid in cash (Canadian) to the VAB office on the first day of classes.
Beacon Hill Park
- August 1, 5:00 pm departure: Beacon Hill Park
- Get a treat at the famous beacon hill drive-in
- Suggested $10 for spending
- August 3, 5:45 pm departure: Escape room at Victoria Escape Games
- Can you get out? Give it your best shot in this puzzle-filled group activity!
- $30 pre-paid to VAB
Downtown Victoria Market Tour/Shopping Trip
- August 5, 4:30 pm departure: Downtown Victoria Market Tour/Shopping trip
- Take home a little something from Victoria’s local vendors
- Suggested $30 for spending
- August 6, 12:30 pm departure: Fisherman’s Wharf
- Take a harbor ferry to fisherman’s wharf: Floating homes, fish and chips, and more!
- $20 round trip for harbor ferry pre-paid to VAB, suggested $20 for spending
IMAX Show at the Royal BC Museum
- August 8, Time TBA: IMAX documentary at the Royal BC museum
- $15 pre-paid to VAB
The Butchart Gardens
- August 10, 6:00pm departure: Butchart Gardens
- When in the “City of Gardens” come see the most iconic garden in Victoria!
- $60 pre-paid to VAB. Includes admissions to the garden and coach bus to travel there.
- August 12, 4:00 pm departure: Parliament Tour
- See Victoria’s historic Legislature building and get your arabesque photo in front of the fountain! (we’ve all taken one)
- No charge
End of Summer Dinner
- August 15, 6:45 pm departure: 10 Acres Commons Restaurant for an end of summer dinner
- Dress up or dress down but have one last laugh with your new friends!
- Suggested $25 for dinner